General purpose of Calamansa Eshop
- This site has been created and maintained exclusively by Calamansa. Site is built to work efficiently as a business to customer marketing platform and online sales for Calamansa products as well as information source for all product and company related information.
- Where the customer purchases products on Calamansa Eshop, this mutual agreement shall be deemed a Distance Contract and will be subject to legal norms governing distance contracts, including but not limited to Directive No. 97/7/EEC of the European Parliament, the Spanish Personal Data Protection Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal) dated 13 December (hereafter LOPD) and the Spanish Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, concerning Information Management Companies and E-commerce and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 December, in which the Regulations for the implementation of the LOPD were approved.
- Calamansa is a registered trademark of Calamansa Wholistic. Carrer Lleida, 7 (08394) Barcelona – Spain. + 34 937 93 14 51 EU VAT ES02744845W.
- Calamansa hereby inform customers, users and/or recipients that by accepting this clause they are acknowledging that they have read, understood, and agreed, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy and Personal Data Protection stipulations.
Operating days and hours
- Calamansa operates Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 18.00 hs Barcelona/CET (Central European Time). All orders, business contacts and concerns are attended during this schedule.
- We are subject to Barcelona working schedule in terms of public holidays and festivities.
- Prices shown on this website are in Euros (€) and include all applicable taxes, with the exception of those that are expressly excluded.
- All prices and offers remain valid as advertised. Calamansa will not be responsible for any special duties, custom duties or additional costs for deliveries.
- Calamansa reserves the right to modify its retail prices at any time, except for orders that already have been made, which prices will be honored.
- Please note that could be certain orders that Calamansa is unable to accept and must cancel. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. Calamansa undertakes to send you an email with the roll back information within 24 hours.
- Eshop orders are processed for shipping within 24-48 hours since the date and time the order is placed.
- Orders placed after 15.00 hs CET will be processed the following business day.
- We do not process orders on weekends or holidays.
- All packages are shipped UPS and are subject to the carrier’s terms and conditions. Please check the UPS website for additional information on shipping, including special schedules due to holidays or adverse weather conditions.
- We strongly recommend to double check your data, especially your shipping address. UPS charges an extra fee for changes due to incorrect shipping data. It will be billed to the original card used for placing the order.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Once a shipment is released to UPS, Calamansa is no longer liable in case of loss or theft. In the unlikely event that parcel is damaged during carriage, please contact Calamansa in order to solve the inconvenience.
- You will receive an email from Calamansa to let you know your order has been processed.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an additional email containing tracking information directly from a third party shipping carrier, usually UPS.
- Please note that some carriers may not provide tracking information for up to 24 business hours after your order has shipped.
- As a registered user, you can always track your order status by logging in and check the available information regarding your purchases
- Calamansa are required by Spanish law to collect Spanish value added tax (VAT) on each order being shipped.
Each order automatically generates an invoice that can be printed by the customer at any time by accessing its Calamansa account
- Calamansa accepts payments made by using credit or debit cards, electronic payment systems, or banking transfer upon availability as shown on the payment page. No other form of payment other than those mentioned before is accepted
- Email is not a secure method of transmitting credit card information, so please DO NOT send us any credit card information via an email.
Secure Purchasing Guarantee
- Calamansa aims to provide its customers a safe and convenient online shopping experience. At the moment of placing an order online, your information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an approved industry standard that is used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption, and data integrity for secure transactions.
- You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https.”
- When entering a new shipping address, you may be prompted to re-enter your credit card information. This procedure is done to ensure the maximum safety for your personal data.
Promotion Coupons and Offers
- Calamansa encourages its customers to sign up for an account at www.calamansa.com in order to get special offers exclusive to subscribers.
- To take advantage of a special promotion, you’ll need to enter a promo code in during Checkout. The offer will be automatically applied when you hit the appropriate button. Promo codes are case sensitive and should be entered exactly as they appear. Only one offer code may be used per online order.
- Please read the details associated with each promo code carefully for valid offer period and restrictions. Promo codes are valid only at calamansa.com and not at other retailer websites or phisycal stores that offer Calamansa products.
Maximum Purchase Policy
- Calamansa collections and complements availability in the eshop are for personal use only. As such, we reserve the right to limit per item order quantities per product and different products per order.
- Calamansa has developed a specific business policy for developing a wholesale distributors and retailers network. If it is your case, we suggest you to enter our B2B/wholesale application in order to register, logging in and access for placing wholesale orders.
- All Calamansa eshop sales are final. If your package was damaged during delivery or your product is noted a defect in the product itself, you may send it back, with receipt, within 10 days for exchange.
- Customer Returns are not accepted without prior email notification and and attached RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) sent to the customer by Calamansa
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Calamansa is the proprietary or legally authorized to use of all information and content available on the Site, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”), and is protected by European and Spanish laws and other international laws governing intellectual property protection, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
- Calamansa is a registered trademark and may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
Safety of Products
- Calamansa thoroughly observe principles of good manufacturing practices (GMP´s) in the production of its collections, and does not perform under any circumstances misleading statements about the properties, effectiveness, or any other characteristics regarding the ingredients or products related with Calamansa Premium Cosmetics
- Calamansa Premium Cosmetics consist mostly of natural, ecologic, bio organic ingredients included in the products. They are safe for human life, health, environmentally friendly, and complies with the provisions of the international regulations, including Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 concerning cosmetic products, the health and safety of consumers.
Consent to contact by email
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are giving Calamansa permission to contact you through notifications, agreements, order updates and other communications via e-mail or by postal service.
- You agree that any notifications sent to you via e-mail or postal services comply with rules and regulations applicable to such communication in writing.
- Calamansa declares that will never share this information with any third party.
- You may unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Calamansa doubtless recommends you to contact us by email. It gives us a prompt way of record your contacts and concerns; furthermore it allows us to efficiently track the issue