A blend of Mediterranean and Asian ecologic essential oils, enriched with natural fresh and energetic fragances, perfect to kick off the day.
- Ecologic Frankincense essential oil, which according to the latest studies significantly reduces the degradation of glycosaminoglycans (main components of the connective tissue) delaying the onset of wrinkles and stains. Its balsamic aroma with a hint of spice acts subtly on the person´s mood.
- Ecologic essential oil of Verbenone Rosemary, known by Greeks and Romans as the “rose of the sea” since it grows along the coasts of our Mediterranean. Scientific studies have recognised it as protective from the effects of sun UV radiation.Indispensable to restore and matify damaged and tired skin.
- Ecologic oils of Jojoba and Sesame providing a light and pleasant texture. Perfectly balances skin acidity, and enhances mixed and oily skin. Their high ceramides content fight dehydration, providing better elasticity and flexibility.
- Organic Centella Asiatica extract: also known as “Gotu kola”. Has been used since ancient times in Aryuvedic Hindi medicine. In vitro studies show that it stimulates fibroblastic division providing connective tissue with new collagen molecules.
- With natural Vitamin C. The best sources for vitamin C in nature are citrus fruits, hip berries, acerola and fresh tea leaves. In its natural state the vitamin is always conjugated with water soluble proteins or polypeptides and generally occurs in conjunction with related compounds, the bioflavonoids. However, most of these substances are eliminated when the vitamin is extracted. Whether vitamin C is isolated from its natural environment or produced synthetically it is quickly oxidized and loses its functionality in aqueous solutions and in water-containing formulations. In contrast, our natural Vitamin C is a conjugate in which the vitamin is complexed with low-molecular weight citrus pulp proteins or polypeptides, and is associated with naturally occurring bioflavonoids. Due to this unique association, the vitamin becomes water dispersible, which is a key for the utilization of the vitamin: absorption is greatly increased, infiltration into the dermal structures is facilitated and toxicity or irritation potential is almost completely eliminated.