Calamansa Love is our most precious Collection, completely thought, hearthfelt and formulated for sensitive, intense women.
- Ecologic essential oil and hydrolate of Damask Rose, mainly recognized by its fragance, they include several natural components -such as terepens, glycosides, flavonoids and anthocyanins- with well known sedative effects in the nervous system. On the skin acts as a perfect anti-inflammatory and anti oxidant.
- Ecologic Ylang-Ylang essential oil, used in Ayurvedic Medicine to balance Vata and Pitta ([i]) personalities. Very effective and versatile to tone and stimulate skin cells. Regulates oil production and keeps skin natural moisture lost with hormonal changes.
- Magnolia essential oil, with active inhibitors of the Tyrosinase, responsible for the melanogenesis, the origin of skin stains caused by the exposure to sun UV radiation.
- Mallow Extract. In the Mediterranean basin, this species has been used historically for human consumption, and due to its therapeutic power, some parts of the plant have been used in ancient medicine. The mallow leaves are known to have a potent anti inflammatory use as well as antioxidant. It is a proven emollient and demulcent that softens tissue and soothes damaged or inflamed surfaces, including dry skin and sunburn.
- Ecologic vegetable hazelnut oil and organic calendula oleate with high content of fatty acids (Omega9) and vitamins E and A that reinforce the natural protection of the skin.
[i] In their popular book ‘Ayurveda and Aromatherapy’, Light Miller and Bryan Miller say that individuals with imbalanced vata need warming up, calmness, relaxation, boost in self-esteem, sensuality for an attached life with their partner and using aphrodisiac essential oils like Ylang-Ylang.